Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yo

Sorry for the lack of a post recently. I have had to sign up to gmail to access blogger and have been avoiding filling out the form etc

So now I have cut down on the work and i'm only on 3 days a week I am so much more happier! I have time to wash my clothes and watch TV and speak to people and such. And going out is a whole lot easier..

Anyway just a quick one really as we are all getting ready at the hostel for this big international dinner, everyone cooks something from home. I'm doing bangers and mash. And we all just realised its shrove tuesday and so we will get some pancakes on at some point too. People have been cooking all day so there should be loads.

I'll take some photos and get them on here sometime in the next couple of days.

Just got the photo of your new kicthen bro, very cool. Got a floor yet? Hows my flat?

Right gotta go and get some booze. Laters :)

Andy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?