Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hot, hot, hot

Hello.

Not much to report on really. I went to quit my job at 'Breakers' due to working all hours 6 days a week as I wanted something more part time so I can enjoy the summer and the beach for them to say we don't want you to go, choose your hours, anything! Which was nice, so I chose to do 3 days a week instead. I have just enjoyed the most amazing 2 days off. I spent both days on the beach and now resemble some sort of lobster. Burnt my knee's strangely.. But all is good, I am relaxed and now, and for the first time don't mind going to work tomorrow. It will also save me looking for another part time job too.

I'll be here up until the end of March when i'll pop over to Sydney for a week of so to see Jonny which will be cool. Then I'll get back mid April and drive down both islands to Queenstown where I should have an interview arranged for the ski resort. Applications need to be in soon so i'll get on that sharpish.

Probably stay there for the season May/June - September time then (depending on the money situation) travel around till November/December and then head home stopping off in Thailand on the way. Well that's the rough plan so far but it changes almost daily so we'll see :)

Laurence and Oli head off soon. Laurence to South America and Oli to Australia, so I should hopefully get to see Oli again when I go over to Oz in April.

Andy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?