Monday, January 29, 2007

Work

Hello

Sorry for the lack of blog but I got myself a job that is rather time consuming.

I'm working as a chef at this surfy themed kind of beach bar/restaurant called 'Breakers'. It's a really nice place and it's quite new.



The hours are rather shocking though - 9.30am to 11.30pm 6 days a week... I plan to work for 3 pretty hardcore months. As i'm working so much I won't be spending any money at all but making lots so after the 3 months are up I can chill out and travel a bit for a good few months before thinking about getting another job. So for the time being i'm powering through until March 25th!! Not counting days or anything.

So really not much else to say. We hit the clubs of Tauranga (which is the nearest big town, only about 5 mins in a taxi) whivh was good. Music still shocking everywhere. It's like they are stuck in the 90's here, but was a good night. Work the next day was not so good..

Laurence headed off this morning to Raglan to do some surfing. A friend of his arrived the other day but they will be back to the Mount on Friday.

Right lots of other things I need to do in my precious time, like laundry at 11.50pm.. oh joy!

Miss everyone loads. Let me know what you all been getting up too :)

Andy

Comments:
I know March 25th isn't 3 months, it's 2 but it was late and I was tired. But my mind is set on that date now..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?