Monday, January 15, 2007

Photo's So Far

Hey,

Here are a few snaps of New Zealand so far.


The Auckland Sky Tower. The glass floor was some what scary but I stood on it. I'm hard.


See.


The view was pretty awesome too.


The Auckland Sky Tower.


Rotorua. This was a perfectly normal lake in a public park that just erupted one afternoon in 2001 and covered the entire park in mud and rocks and all sorts. Ever since it's been rather active and lots of holes and mud pools popped up all over the park.

I put my hand in the water and it was lovely and hot but not boiling.


Ooohh, Aaahhh :)


This was so much cooler than it looks, it was just hard to take a picture at a big mud glob glob moment.


The rock boarding. This was John in a rubber ring that broke and deflated on this slide. He continued to wear it as a kind of tutu for the rest of the day.


Laurence on a duck


Laurence and Sarah on the ducks and John on a bodyboard


Some guy in a ring.


John and Laurence at the bottom.


The Beast. The duck. The UK number plate. The Devon Sticker. Sweet.


Ah what a nice waterfall.


Trev and John.

Well that's all folks. None of me! You'll have to wait to see how long the hair's getting. Mwah ha ha ha!

I'm off to the beach now. I started digging this awesome hole yesterday. I wonder if it's still there..

Muchos Love :)

Andy

Comments:
I love that the most pressing thing in your life right now is whether or not the "big hole" is there from yesterday...that's the life! Looks wicked - very jealous! Lot's of love from HK, R xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?